Monday, December 15, 2008

Bye Bye gallbladder

So as many of you know I had my gallbladder out last week. The first few days afterwards were a little rough, but I feel better than ever now. I am able to eat whatever I want now with no pain. Just in time for the holdiays. Adam was very caring and patient with me. I am so grateful to him for all he does to take care of me and Aries. He is an amazing husband and father. I am also thankful to my mom and mother-in-law. My mom came and cleaned my house and my mother-in-law helped take care of Aries and as always cooked. Aries was a little sweetheart and kept me company by reading me stories and singing me songs while I was in bed.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I am so glad you feel better, I wish I had known you were gettin it out and I could have been more help to you. Tell Aries to have a Merry Christmas, and we want to see her soon, Cooper thinks its unfair that Camree got to see her when I would tend and he begs to come to her house. Anyway, we will stop by sometime. love, jamie